Cash Prize for our users, we will be giving away cash to our active users. Make a post today and get free money

Betting tips, Soccer prediction, review for Merrybet, Bet9ja, 9japredict, Surebet247, Advocate for all online betting. Latest sport news

Home Forums Nigeria betting forum Surebet247

This topic contains 593 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  TimothyKam 12 hours, 9 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 594 total)
  • Author
    Wizkid
    Wizkid
    Participant

tory na

Wizkid
    Wizkid
    Participant

Eja dindin

Wizkid
    Wizkid
    Participant

The best music to listen to when you want chop money is Fela.

kingsule
    kingsule
    Participant

Todays NBA prediction lines on surebet247 is
    Orlando Magic 1.80

kingsule
    kingsule
    Participant

awon boys cant wait till tomorrow to win money sha. They don dey ready as barclay premier league games dey start tomorrow.

kingsule
    kingsule
    Participant

winning money in Nigeria is very relevant and its a great thing for anyone to do. but be careful these online betting shops are going nuts .

omojease olieu
    omojease olieu
    Participant

Very soon they will sing lil wayne to be ambassador, the rate that this companies are wasting money is crazy.

omojease olieu
    omojease olieu
    Participant

you won’t be sure if you win sometimes. Those bar codes on the betting slips are just fake. What if someone mess with their system lol

omojease olieu
    omojease olieu
    Participant

Lots of actions ahead of he Manchester derby today between Man U and Man City

omojease olieu
    omojease olieu
    Participant

We hope that people are ready for a very beautiful game. The lines are up our prediction has been posted. so people go ahead and have a great football Sunday

admin
    Keymaster

The best part of this company is that it isn’t like the other one.

admin
    Keymaster

Surebet247 trying to adopt the Nigeria color green white green. They want fool person be that.

admin
    Keymaster

An overview of this betting shop in Nigeria will leave you speechless, and yes we are talking about surebet247 .

admin
    Keymaster

“I made a payment of #500 into Gtbank to credit my surebet acct dis afternoon up till nw my surebet acct ve nt bin credited ve mi” says a surebet247 customer

admin
    Keymaster

“My payout is yet to be rectified” says a customer of Surebet247, what is going here.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 594 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Instagram