Cash Prize for our users, we will be giving away cash to our active users. Make a post today and get free money

Betting tips, Soccer prediction, review for Merrybet, Bet9ja, 9japredict, Surebet247, Advocate for all online betting. Latest sport news

Home Forums Basketball Betting Sport betting Example

This topic contains 86 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by omojease olieu omojease olieu 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Merrybet make an AD campaign: If your imaginative, creative and have an idea for a wonderful sports betting TV

admin
    Keymaster

ENGLAND: Vanarama National League
    20:45 Barrow – Grimsby -:-
    Pick: Grimsby Win & Over 1.5 Goals
    Odd: 2.00 (MerryBet)

admin
    Keymaster

I jst won 8,000 naira 2dae courtesy of merrybet..The lord is always good!

admin
    Keymaster

Everton vs Sunderland… Bet live with MerryBet… They got the highest odds than other Nigerian bookies!

admin
    Keymaster

May dis month be a month of winin nairabet merrybet surebet,acessbet,1960bet,bet9ja,betfever,headis award tooxclusive awards etc AMEN!

admin
    Keymaster

Abii forecasting? Lmao God punish Bet9ja, MerryBet, StarBet, Bet360, 1960bet everything affiliated with Bet even Baba Ijebu lool

admin
    Keymaster

Nairabet,bet365,surebet,bet9ja,merrybet,1960bet…..etc has made enough cash today with bayern playing goaless

admin
    Keymaster

The best part of sport betting when Nigeria people take over everything .

admin
    Keymaster

Sport betting matters more than food now in Nigeria, and its not sad, we just hope that they know how to manage it, if the bet all there money finish, how them go live? na thieving them go do na.

admin
    Keymaster

The way dis boys play merrybet smh!and yet no money
    0 retweets 0 likes

admin
    Keymaster

I have got a merrybet account. Also logged in before trying to submit my entry, but all to no avail

admin
    Keymaster

Lol and merrybet bet gave Spurs odds of 2 to beat Bournemouth.
    You’ll never get a surer odds of 2

admin
    Keymaster

Van Gaal is good frnds with owners of naijabet, bet360, merrybet, sportingbets, etc. Cos this line up Na set up.

admin
    Keymaster

See as Giroud tear people tickets for Nairabet along side merrybet na so so hiss hiss men go hiss tonight even in their dreams

admin
    Keymaster

slept nice and long. time to hit the streets. Merrybet I’m coming through like Shaq

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Instagram